Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sibling Sunday...In control of the camera


Me, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Since the Sibling Sunday post seems to go through so many changes, I think it is time to change it again. I'm giving the siblings control of the camera for the next 6 Sundays. They will get to point the camera at things and then pick the picture that will be posted, and they will explain why they picked what they did. I will through in any other major things when about all three when there is something new to tell.

This week Sweetpea is starting this new version off. While we were out visiting with family yesterday, she got a little bored and since she had forgotten her sketch book I told her she would wander with my camera. The reason why she picked this picture though is because it is plain and simply revenge for all of the pictures that I have posted of them on the blog, and she would like to see one of Mom posted for a change. Funny thing though I didn't complain half as much as I have had to listen to from them.

So we have a new version of the Sibling Sunday kicked off now and 5 more weeks of it to go. I hope that everyone has had a great Sunday and that this week is a good one for all of us.

No comments: