Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finishing up the day


IMG_2147, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Going to keep this one short since it is wee hours of Sunday morning already and I really should try to get some sleep. Saturday turned out to be a very busy day and some time during the process of setting up a family splurge purchase, I lost track of just how late it was getting. Army Guys parents are in for winter...I need to finally ask them just what names they would like for the blog here...anyway there was time spent out with them at their site today. I think that was the longest time period today that I have sat still. Tons more to get done tomorrow, or wait now that should be later today. Gosh I'm confused now! All I'm sure of is that I have to be done before time for the Super Bowl.

I hope that everyone had a great Saturday and that there is a wonderful Sunday spent with family ahead for all of us.

No comments: