Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dinner Anyone?


IMG_2607, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Taking a few minutes to sit since my cold is still just so kicking my behind here, and thought I would share some pictures of buy's from the farmer's market today. All I have to do now is find some good bread to go with dinner, and I'm thinking it will be a perfect dinner. On the menu...egg plant, acorn squash, fresh cut lettuce and spinach salad, spinach basil garlic pasta with some olive oil and fresh grated romono cheese and chicken breasts. See like I said a good loaf of fresh bread and this meal is complete. Oh and for drinks, fresh squeezed apple cider served ice cold. I for one can not wait for dinner tonight.

If you can't guess, Army Guy and I complete enjoyed going out to the farmer's market today. There is a pile of some other things that we picked up and right now my kitchen has a fresh produce smell going on in there that I'm just loving. Now enough of a break and time for me to try to get back to work on some stuff around here.

No comments: