Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tumacacori


Tumacacori NHP, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I was going to try and go into more detail about the mission church, but for the life of me this morning I can not remember why I picked the pictures that I have numbers written for or what I was going to type about. So I'm just going with a picture that I really like instead. Took me a couple of shots to get to a point where I was just right aiming the camera without the glare of the sun washing out the entire building. This is the only picture from this angle that doesn't have any lens flare spots. I'm also happy that shooting up and towards the sun didn't darken the overall photo. I have several files of photo's were shooting at this angle has darkened them so much that you would think I was shooting at dusk or during a huge dark rain storm.

I hope that everyone is having a good week, and I'll see if I can put together a better entry for tomorrow.

No comments: