Monday, February 2, 2009

Call it what you want


IMG_2149, originally uploaded by torri_g.

You know those times where you feel like you have been moving for days on end with no real rest, even if you have slept? Well, that is how I'm feeling tonight. I know that I have gotten sleep in the last week, but I'm feeling like I have spent so very much more time being busy. I still have a list of things that I want to get done, projects to finish up, and the usual cleaning of house that heave forbid you should ever miss one day because man it just gets bad so fast. The sad thing is that my thoughts keep leaning towards grabbing the camera bag and just heading out for a day. Makes it kind of difficult to stay on task.

The reason I'm using this photo for this post...look in the bottom right hand corner of the picture. The speed limit 5 is the reason for this picture here tonight, because I really would like for things to slow down to that or less for just a day so I can take some time to catch up with myself here.
I hope that everyone had a good Monday, and that the week slows down just a little so that we can all enjoy it.

No comments: