Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sibling Sunday...In control of the camera


IMG_2317, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Binky Sue is in control of the camera this week, and not only set up the picture but typed up what she wanted to go with her picture for this week. Her topic is "Love".

Love is infinite. We can have as much as we want. As much as we need it. And just because we want to give some to somebody else, doesn't mean it'll take any away from others. We can give love to those who may not have any. We can learn to love at any age. Even those who have never known it, can learn it when they find those who are willing to give it. Love can be broken, but will mend over time. Who do you love the most in the world?
I love;
My Parents,
My Grandparents,
Sweetpea
Little Bug,
Angel,
Trinity,
Mia,
My friends,
Eclipse...
Little Angel who looks after Mommy...
The little cat I met on Wednesday who turned my black jacket white.
One can never have to much Love.

After that there really isn't to much more to say for this post today. I hope that everyone has had a great weekend spent with the one's that you love the most in this world.


No comments: