Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Watching over her girl

Sweetpea Tuesday finds my Sweetpea sleeping on the couch with her cat Angel watching over her. I'm pretty sure it isn't a flu thing that brought Sweetpea home from school early today. I'm wondering if it does have something to do with her running in PE class today though. She has exercise induced asthma and has an inhaler for just in case. Today was different though, running seemed to bring major dizziness, headache, nausea feeling, and aches. The fact that she is sleeping on the couch being watched by Angel though is going to keep me on my toes for a possibility of a flu. My poor Sweetpea was so happy though about her run today and the fact that she finished first and had her best time of the year for the run. If this doesn't pass by tomorrow then we will be making an appointment to be seen this week. Till then I'm sure that Angel kitty is going to spend the day laying curled up close to her girl.


No comments: