Thursday, February 28, 2008

NO NOT THE BIG LIGHT MOM!!

In what seems to be my never ending quest for taking better portraits, I think I may have finally pushed my girls over the edge. For the last week and a half I have set things up and made them sit and pose 3 times. What started off as fun has now become a torture for them I think. Tuesday was the worst though, because as they came in the house from school they were met by the HUGE umbrella light that I borrowed from a friend. Each one did the measure of it by holding their arms out to their sides and stretching.(This one is no joke huge!) Little bug just started mumbling to herself...I think it might have been something about Mother having lost her mind.
Sweetpea came in and just collapsed to the floor yelling out "Noooooo!!!" Then started a lecture to me about having had enough of having her picture taken. She also pointed out that since she lives here there is no way I should need that many pictures of her to know what she looks like. Yeah right, says the child that rarely comes out of her bedroom!!
Binky Sue just did a heavy sigh, and pointed out that she is trying to find other people for me to do portraits of. She also pointed out that I may have to take her to get her vision rechecked here soon if I don't stop blinding her with these huge lights.

I have talked to a friend that would like some pictures of her own kids, and some time this weekend they are going to come over. I am not going to point this out to my girls though, going to let them wonder if there is another practice session waiting for them this weekend.

I hope that everyone is having a good week! Tomorrow is Feline Friday time again, so see you then.

No comments: