Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sibling Sunday

Oh this weekend is going by way to fast. It is a beautiful weekend, and a has been laughter filled with my three goofy girls. They started Friday night with doing some painting of some little ceramic animals that we picked up a couple of weeks ago. Oh and we are sure that Little bug is very confused about just what the Army colors are, she said she was going to paint it the Army colors and covered it with blue and white? Her sisters told her she wasn't a very good "Army Brat" if she didn't know just what colors were the Army colors. To which Little bug replied "Well, maybe they would look better my way!"

Sweetpea who just seems to be having an issue with anything ceramic this weekend, did a great job of painting hers and then promptly gave them away to her sisters. Her issues is coming from the fact that Friday afternoon she brought home an art project from November of last year that gave her one heck of a time. For a couple weeks straight we kept hearing about this project that kept collapsing on her. It is supposed to be a "Vase with a Face", Sweetpea's ended up being more like a planter with a face. She walked in the door Friday afternoon and instead of a "hello", I heard her ask "Mom, when is Dad going target shooting again? I have something that I want him to use for practice!!" Now I think it is pretty cute, so I took it and am thinking about using it to put a plant in.( I will get a picture to post this week.) Sweetpea on the other hand would really just like to smash the thing that she says still just irritates her to no end.

Binky Sue has been having a great weekend. She went with me to a PartyLite show over at a neighbors house on Saturday. She was tickled to death because her and Mom won 6 of the 8 door prizes! We think we could have one them all, but Binky Sue thinks the consultant removed the rest of our tickets from the basket. Now I don't care to much for the candle scents, and tend to get headaches from the smells of them burning, so me not buying anything wasn't a real issue. Binky Sue however founds some things that she really liked and wanted for her room, so we ordered those for her. In a couple of weeks the smell of cherry will increase in that young ladies room, and that is something that I didn't think was very possible at this point.

Today is supposed to be yet another beautiful day here in Arizona, so the plan for the day is to get the windows opened up wide and let lots of fresh air fill the house. Hubby is going to smoke some ribs out on the grill for our dinner, and I'm going to finish up some laundry and other little things today. When the girls finally get up for the day I'm hoping to hear more laughter and silliness. I hope that everyone is enjoying this last weekend of February, and that there is a good week waiting for all of us.

No comments: