Friday, February 29, 2008

Feline Friday

We have kind of a repeat going on here this week with feline pictures. Angel and Eclipse posing with their girls. We noticed while each one of the girls were posing for me this last week that their cats would come out and get into the pictures, so I asked Sweetpea and Binky Sue to pick them up and hold them for pictures. Sweetpea with Angel in the first picture was a very relaxed. Binky Sue with Eclipse...well let's just say that I had to be fast to get that one. Angel just relaxed and snuggled into Sweetpea for the whole thing and I got quite a few pictures of her with her girl. I think Eclipse just really wanted to sit off to the side and watch her girl Binky Sue instead of actually being a part of it. Both of my girls were happy with the pictures though and asked for prints to put up in rooms.

It is Feline Friday time again! I'm really starting to think that all of the felines have taken a blogging break. However, if you are around and want to play along, just post your own and leave a link in comments. Also, I can only do 2 more Friday's and then I have family visiting, birthdays, and a trip to the Grand Canyon. So if you would like to be the host of Feline Friday for the last two Fridays in the month of March, just leave a comment and let me know. I can pick back up in April.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend, and come on felines...come out of hiding!

No comments: