Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Siblings on Saturday

Well, this not happy looking group has had a very busy week. New glasses, appointments, hair cuts and some color changes to hair. Nennie's hair is now a light auburn color that made me keep saying "Wow!! Your red!!" Sweetpea went with a color called navajo bronze and has more red and blond highlights in her hair now. Little bug went with a light auburn also and basically just lightened her hair one shade from where it was to start with.

There really isn't all that much new for the girls this week to report. The High School has calmed down a lot from last week. They have kept a higher police presence at the school and from the sounds of it will keep it again next week. It's hard to believe that we are already steam rolling up on time for 3rd quarter progress reports to be coming home. This school year is flying by so very quickly. Today Nennie started the great search for the perfect Jr. prom dress. I'm just glad that we have several more months till the dance because after today I'm sure it is going to take us a while to find just the right one for her.

Okay I think that is about all that I have for this week. I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have been smiling BIG if my mom had ever let me color my hair!