Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Little Bug Wednesday

Well since I did a Sweetpea post yesterday, I need to do a Little bug post today. Little bug was posing with Nennie for me so I could do some tests with some lights that I picked up. I'm not sure what it is lately with Little bug, but when she poses for pictures she has the great idea that whoever she is with they should do a choke hold picture. Maybe because they are at each other's throats so much?? I'm not real sure just why, but they do tend to make for some pretty funny looking pictures.
Little bug is having a really easy kind of week at school. A four day weekend, followed by two days of early out because of parent/teacher conferences, tomorrow is normal early out day for the week, and then poor her she will have a full day of school to get through on Friday. I only got one progress report for her and that was her math class which she isn't doing badly in, just not getting all of her work turned in.

Anyway, I hope that this week is going well for everyone, and that all are staying warm.

No comments: