Friday, November 2, 2007

Yawning or Laughing at Me?

I'm not sure if Eclipse was yawning or laughing at me today while I was trying to take a picture of her for Feline Friday. I do know that after shooting 20 plus pictures just about all of them look like these two, so I'm thinking she was laughing at me. It didn't seem to matter what I did, right this is what I got for pictures. Petting, brushing, playing, I even tried a couple of times of begging her to stop what she was doing. I guess the lesson for today is a picture is a picture, and did I really think that the cats would actually work with me for this?

Since it is Friday it is time to head over to Feline Friday over at Steve's blog. Check out all of this weeks great felines and if you want to play along just post an entry on your own blog and leave a link in comments. Everyone have a great weekend, and look out for animals possibly laughing at you.

No comments: