Friday, November 23, 2007

Angel

I'm always happy when Angel is willing to sit and let me take pictures of her. I'm thrilled when she lets me get in close for the photo's. I just really wish that she would have been willing to let me turn the lamp off that she was sitting under, because the light just really washed her out and gave me the yellow hue to all of the pictures. Every time I tried to turn the light off though she would take off till I turned it back on. I'm not really sure what her new day time "need the light turned on" thing is but I got pictures of her sitting very still, so I'm happy.

It is time for Feline Friday over at Steve's again, not sure if he has even posted yet for today, so I will probably come back later to add the link to his blog. I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and has a wonderful long weekend.

Link to Steve's Feline Friday
http://sepintx.blogspot.com/2007/11/its-feline-friday-time_23.html

No comments: