Sunday, November 11, 2007

Official look of Fall

The official fall look is here in Arizona. The Arizona broom bushes are doing their fall thing. This is the look we get right before the true cooler temperatures set in for the fall. Here in probably a couple of days the winds will kick up and the broom bushes will make it look like it is snowing. I'm hoping that the days of up in the 80's are going to be over and let me finally get the ac turned off for good here. I'm really hoping that the breezes will move in and stay so that no matter what the outside temp is getting to that ac can stay off. I have been keeping windows open as long as I can, but I have a rule once the house reaches 80 inside I have to cool it down some in here. With no windows in the kitchen it usually comes around dinner time that the house gets way to warm. So here is to hoping that the fall temperatures roll in here this week.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.





No comments: