Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sweetpea & Little Bug


Sweetpea & Little Bug, originally uploaded by torri_g.

The first day of school is here and they are on their way! Time for another fun filled school year. Back packs were packed up and I'm sure checked several times yesterday. Oh and of course outfits were selected and then changed, changed, and then changed again this morning. By about 0530 this morning breakfast was being eaten and the dreaded "kill about an hours of time" started. Ah the first day of school, the one day that no one needs help getting up and being ready to leave on time. By the middle of next week that will change! This morning though will find Sweetpea the senior being very kind to Little Bug the freshman, but even that will not last all that long I'm sure.
I'm expecting tons of paperwork this afternoon and two very tired girls. The routine of school year is on its way back, and all the fun of having a senior again. My biggest hope for this year is that things with the high school go smoother than last year because I'm not sure that I'm ready for another year of wondering just where their brains are.

I hope that everyone is having a good week and that the first day of school goes well for both my girls.

No comments: