Friday, August 14, 2009

Feline, Furball, Plus Feathers Friday


The mini zoo, originally uploaded by torri_g.

It is Friday and that for me for the last several years has meant time to take a picture of one of the many animals of the mini zoo, and then head over to visit Steve and Pickle plus all of the great animals that would stop by. This week though is bring something different. I was asked by Steve if I would like to take over the Feline Friday, and I swear after taking forever thinking about it, I said I would be honored.
So welcome to the new home of Feline and Furball Friday! I have no plans of changing anything about the meme, except for maybe needing links by Friday morning since I tend to do most of my posting in the early morning quiet of my day. But other than that the meme has worked as is for many years so let's not mess with it.

Since this is the first week for my mini zoo hosting, I figured a collage with all of them was fitting. So from Trinity, Mia, Angel, Gypsy Rose, Honey, Mango, Puff, and Kiki, we say hello and look forward to spending time on Friday's with all of the wonderful animals that stop by.

This week there is only one link and it is to Steve and Pickle one last time. I hope that everyone enjoys a great weekend and remember just post your own and drop a link sometime before next Friday.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Theresa :)

The boys and I will be playing this week. The meme has a great new home! :) I will drop off the link in a few days!

Carly :)

Carly said...

Hi Theresa :)

We are back! Thanks for taking on the meme, I have enjoyed it very much over the years. :) Here is my entry for this week...

http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com/2009/08/feline-furball-fridays-new-home-hi.html

Suzanne R said...

Thank you for hosting this meme! I have my entry up and ready for this week.

http://suzyq421sphotoblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/feline-furballs-plus-feathers-friday.html