Friday, August 7, 2009

Feline & Furball Friday


IMG_6578, originally uploaded by torri_g.

It has been a while since one of the dogs let me take pictures of them, so I was very happy yesterday when Trinity stayed still so I could get a couple of pictures. Alright so staying still isn't entirely true, she did a whipping around of her head thing as if she was keeping watch to see who might see her getting her picture taken. My big girl Trinity is being driven crazy by the fact that there are yet again new neighbors moving in on the side that has brought nothing but tormenting people kids. I'm hoping that will not be the case with this new family.

The sad news for this entry is that Steve's cat Pickle passed away last Sunday. He said that he will be posting on more this week, and then not sure just what will happen with the meme. Reading the news of Pickle made me think about all of the great animal friends that have left in the last year. I hope everyone will stop by and visit Steve and leave comments of comfort for him. Steve's Blog

I hope that everyone has had a good week, and that there is a good relaxing weekend a head for all of us.

Update: Steve has posted for today and here is the link. Please don't forget to stop by and visit. Steve's Tribute to Pickle

No comments: