Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Morning Mindless


IMG_6589, originally uploaded by torri_g.

After sitting here yesterday afternoon taking mindless pictures of the girls being goofy, I've realized that I really need to get out of the house with my camera. It isn't that I don't enjoy taking pictures of my girls, but they are about all I have taken pictures of in the last couple of months. One can only shot so many pictures of Binky Sue doing her text messaging before it just gets old. Text messaging is her life line to the world by the way, or at least that is what I'm sure she would say if asked.

There isn't all that much planned for the first part of this week so maybe I will finally pick up the camera and get out of this house. I hope that everyone has a good start to the week.

No comments: