Saturday, May 9, 2009

Simple Saturday


IMG_5098, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Well not sure just how simple the day is going to be when there is one heck of a long list of stuff to get done. Add on the fact that I have all the signs and feeling of coming down with yet another great sinus issue, and I don't think there is going to be anything real simple about this day. I'm even sitting here debating if I'm going to be able to get moving for Miss Mia's training class here this morning. The question of just how does one get a ton of stuff done when they are dizzy to the point the whole world seems to be spinning in high gear, and they feel as if they are going to drown in sinus drainage, keeps coming to mind here. Yeah I think doggy training is going to be off the list for today. Hopefully not to many other things will get knocked off of the list.

I hope that everyone has a great Saturday, and has enough energy to get through the things that need to get done.

No comments: