Friday, May 29, 2009

Eating Cake


IMG_5532, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Funny thing with posting this picture here tonight, I suddenly could smell the butter cream frosting. It was a very good cake but I'm glad that it is gone! Fry's did a wonderful job and everyone really like the photo on it. Pretty and smell great, what a great combination for a cake.

Binky Sue right now is making her way back from Disneyland and should be in sometime around 10 or so tonight. Therefore ending the graduation celebrations, and time for her to sit down and write the thank you notes. May really has been in high speed for flying by and I'm hoping that this weekend starts a little slower pace for this house. There are already some things on calendar for June, but nothing like this month. I'm glad to say that everyone who came out has made it home safe and sound, just really tired from the whirlwind that was last week. Binky Sue's friend that is out visiting is looking forward to her getting back home tonight, but has kept very busy visiting with other friends. Oh and life in the house is slowly getting settled into summer vacation hours. Which means teens staying up late and sleeping in late. If my knee will allow me I hope to get out and take some pictures, but since I'm having to sit here tonight with ice wrapped around it, I'm guessing first thing Monday I'm going to have to give in and make an appointment.

I still plan on posting some more pictures of the graduation girl, but hopefully in the next couple of days I will get some more pictures of my Sweetpea and Little Bug to throw on here too. Hey, maybe even some animal pictures and really try to get this blog back to some regular posting. I hope that everyone has had a great week, and that the coming weekend is one that can be spent just relaxing.

No comments: