Sunday, May 31, 2009

Grandparents with Binky Sue




This will be the last posting of pictures from graduation. Since tomorrow is the first and it is time for me to do the monthly archiving of all photo's taken in the month...plus I think it is time to move on to other things.
Before leaving for graduation Binky Sue posed with all of her grandparents for pictures. To bad I wasn't thinking enough ahead to get them all in the picture at the same time, but hey one to two at a shot worked out too. Just another of the little things that I will file away in memory for 2010 and Sweetpea's graduation.

I hope that everyone is having a good weekend, and that the coming week is a calm one for all of us. Have a great Sunday, and I'm going to see if I can shot some pictures of other things again.

No comments: