Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy Wednesday


IMG_4486, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Because I think the next time I will be able to sit down and relax will be around sunset tonight, why not a sunset photo? Lots of errands to get done today, heck by the time I'm done there shouldn't be much of the area that I wasn't in. There is heartgard medicine to pick up for puppies, plus get a print out copy of records showing that they have been micro chipped and had their rabies shots for the new overlords of base housing. Kitty food, doggy food, human food because this whole crew just insist that they all have to eat daily. There are bills to be paid and the biggest thing for today...MAILING THE SENIOR PORTRAIT ENVELOPES!!! Yes you read that right! If you are on the list of family and friends that have been waiting for me to finally get these things in the mail, well you need wait no more because they are going to the post office this morning! Which means that you just have to wait for your mail person to deliver them. Why did it take me so long? Well, I'm sure that I could come up with a dozen excuses but it boils down to one simple thing really, money. Alright maybe two simple things, money and the fact that I kept forgetting about them till after I didn't have money for mailing them all. But this morning they will finally be heading out to all parts of the U.S. and in a couple of days you will have them. Oh and anyone that may not be happy with their final prints I'm not so sure I need or want to hear because you have no idea how much new gray hair I have because of this "little" project of Binky Sue's senior portraits, and I may just end up sitting and crying.

Alright time is now after 0800 and I need to get started with this very busy day of mine here. I hope that everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments: