Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Please excuse


IMG_4527, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Well now that I feel like I'm writing an absence excuse for one of my kids, I will just completely throw my own mind off track. Yes, I'm actually that distracted this week. I'm feeling sorry for anyone trying to have a conversation with me this week. Heck I think I'm going to feel sorry for anyone trying to read my blog and this entry! So it may be time to go with some wordless photo blogging or no blogging at all for a little while. Honestly if I'm not typing in circles, you will all have less of a headache which is really a good thing. I'll explain everything later, but right now please excuse me and my brain while we try to take back control of a few things.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

It is okay! Everything is going to be okay! Nice photos!