Saturday, April 25, 2009

Simple Saturday


Flowering Ocotillo, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Alright so I haven't been any better about posting this week than I was last week. Very busy week with appointments, and trips with Binky Sue to the college. My biggest hope is that after we turn in this next round of paper work to the financial aid desk that we are not handed yet another huge pile of paper work by them. After this batch I'm not really sure just what else they could have hiding behind that desk to hand us other than maybe a kitchen sink! I'm finding that for every one thing that gets dropped off the calendar that there are two waiting to replace it, and the month of May is just going to be insanely busy. Even Army Guys birthday may be taken over with other things, but hopefully if all goes well this coming week at the college maybe we will be able to leave the birthday as just a birthday.

Oh and it isn't just the kids keeping me running and busy, today Miss Mia makes the jump from private training classes to classes with other dogs. Mia has been doing a very good job the last couple of weeks and I'm hoping today goes well. So even though it is Saturday I have a pretty full day here yet again. Wait I have a pretty full weekend!
I hope that everyone has had a good week, and that we all can find a few minutes over the weekend to sit and relax.

No comments: