Friday, April 17, 2009

The Gadsden Hotel Lobby


The Gadsden Hotel Lobby, originally uploaded by torri_g.

It doesn't look like all that much from the outside, but if you ever get a chance, go into the Gadsden Hotel down in Douglas Arizona. The lobby is incredible, actually the entire inside of the building is. The stair cases are white Italian marble, columns decorated with gold leaf, and beautiful stained glass skylights. Lots of interesting things to take pictures of, and lots of angles and places to shot the pictures from. There is lots of history to be found about the hotel and its famous or infamous guests. Completely enjoyed my time wandering through and taking picture.

After having a week of sporadic posting here, I'm hoping to get back on track with things. I have a lot of pictures from my trip out this week, and still have lots of pictures from last week. I hope that the coming weekend is a good one for everyone.

No comments: