Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sibling Sunday


IMG_4846, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Another busy week done here, and yet another busy week to get through. I'm hoping after the trip out to the college this week that we can be done for a little bit. Oh please, oh please, oh please! But things are on track for Binky Sue and at some point in time they have got to run out of paper work to hand us, or at least that is what I would really like to hope for right now.

Sweetpea and Little Bug really don't have all that much new to talk about. Their lives are moving at just a little slower paced than their sister right now. Sweetpea is really enjoying the fact that she isn't adding anything to the busy calendar and feels that she is the best of the three kids.

I could probably ramble on, but seeing as I'm tired I think I'll skip to an end here. I hope that everyone has had a great weekend filled with laughter and time spent with those you care most about.

No comments: