Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting out and about


IMG_4545, originally uploaded by torri_g.

What a simple idea I had yesterday. Get out of the house for a little bit with the camera and see about clearing my brain so I can think straight again. You know how you sometime have to reboot a computer or reformat a memory card? Well, I guess the same thing needed to be done to my brain. The results worked so well yesterday that I'm going to do it again today. Heading out to see about finding new things to photograph. I've been working on a list of things that I would like to find here to take pictures of, and today I'm getting in the car and going to see just what all I can actually find.

What has my mind swimming in the sea of lost confusion lately? Well, just about everything really. As we draw closer to Binky Sue's graduation things are picking up at an insane pace. Every day brings a new deadline, or request for money, or paperwork that needs to be filled out right now! Yesterday was take Binky Sue to Cochise Community College and get her admission paper work done, turn in paper work accepting the grant that she was offered through them, set up appointment date for her take her placement test, find out the dates for fall registration, get more paper work that needs to be filled out for the school and returned soon, get even more financial aid information and paper work that we need to sit down and work on sometime in the next 24 hours. I also need to sit down and redo my calendar for May that seems to be filling up rapidly. Add working with Mia to help get our issues back under control. Then just for another added level of fun I tossed in the bold attempt to stop smoking and start a work out routine in the never ending attempt to lose weight. Thank goodness Sweetpea and Little Bug have not seen fit to add anything into the mix! Army Guy is standing by my side with his own attempt to stop smoking and that is a good thing, I just think he may be able to do better than me with this. But I'm still trying and if I can not do this on my own then I'm making the call to the hospital for the classes and the medication because it is really what I want to see happen for myself. What's funny to me is that the working getting back into working out and changing diet is easy. I did make Army Guy laugh last night when I told him my perfect plan for me to get past the killer urges to smoke. If I could just go to sleep for the next say 5-7 days straight, I think I could get past the hardest part of this. My next best plan, get out of the house with my camera. I tend to have no urges to smoke when I'm out photographing. To bad the weather looks to be taking a nasty little turn this weekend.
Anyway, I hope that everyone is having a good week and enjoying nice weather while you have it.

No comments: