Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thinking Thursday...A journey to stop smoking


IMG00044, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I didn't forget about this last week. It's just that Little Bugs birthday took center stage, like any birthday should.

Last Thursday I hit the one full month mark of no smoking. Which mean as of today I'm at the month plus. Excuse me for just a minute...YAY!!!.
Alright now that I got that out of my system. I'm starting to notice that at some point in time during the 9 weeks that I must have learned something, because even with all of the stress of life here lately I haven't wanted that cigarette. That is the best thing of all really. Learning other ways of dealing with things.

Anyway, I'm going to keep doing the Thursday posts for at least the next 3 weeks. Which is how many more weeks I have to take the medicine before it becomes my choice for maintenance. I hope that everyone is having a good week and have a great Thursday.

No comments: