Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sibling Sunday


IMG_7488, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Ah Sunday! I'm so glad to see you on the calendar today. This last week was one of those crazy busy weeks and I still have the feeling of needing more sleep. Little Bug and Sweetpea were on fall break, which I thought would have made for a calmer week but boy was that thought wrong. Binky Sue had a week of juggling classes, work, home work, making calls for getting observation hours done for a class (hopefully she has also remembered to e-mail her teacher about needing a letter for the base middle school). Little Bug wanted her birthday portraits done, had a friend that came to stay for a couple of days, and then the whole birthday party. Which I now know that 7 14/15 year olds are louder than just about anything I can think of. It all went well though and Sweetpea and Mom just sat hiding out for a little bit till they all seemed to have enough sugar in them to balance out their already naturally hyper. No joke they got quieter and calmer with the more sugar they ate. I swear sometimes watching the kids at the parties is like watching a science experiment unfold, but Sweetpea and I enjoyed watching it.

Alright, I think that is going to be about it for this week since I need to get going here soon. I hope that everyone has had a great weekend, and that today there is lots of time spent with those you care about the most. Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: