Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Bug!


Little Bug, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I have only thought about sitting down and getting this posted a million times today, but before I run out of time I'm going to say...Happy Birthday to my Little Bug! Of course I've actually said it do her about a million times since it rolled over to the 15th, but one more time with a post all about her. Or maybe it will be all about me and the fact that I'm oh so very tired right now after this insane busy day. I will try to get Little Bugs portrait shots posted for family and friends to be able to see in the next couple of days or as soon as I have enough time to sit and finish working on them. I hope that everyone enjoyed a great day, and join me with yet another Happy Birthday Little Bug!!

No comments: