Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday morning


Artwork by Sweetpea, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Yet again the weekend passed to quickly. Of course having all but one person sick with flu I really would have liked for this weekend to take a little extra time and give everyone the possibility of feeling better. Sweetpea is the only one not being taken down by the bug in right now. I was doing a good job of out running it till late Friday night. Saturday I tried to keep going, but come Saturday night that was it for me. Binky Sue and Little Bug seem to be feeling better, but like said I would really like for them to have a little bit more of a weekend to rest. It is Monday though and time for heading back to the school that had 21% of the student body out last week because of flu and flu like symptoms. So I'm just going to cross my fingers, hope and pray that we can be done with the flu in this house. Now with that said excuse me while my body tries to make up it's mind if I'm going to have a hot flash or a case of the chills. I hope everyone has a good day, and try to avoid the germs that are flying around early this year.

No comments: