Monday, October 19, 2009

Crazy Monday


Clouds, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Mondays aren't always the best kind of day anyway, but add a couple of hours with Little Bug in the clinic waiting to get x-rays of a swollen, bruised up ankle and it is less of a great day. Little Bug is on crutches for the next couple of weeks because of a level 2 sprain to her left ankle. I was happy that we didn't have to head to the ER today, but the urgent clinic was insanely busy. She is doing okay tonight after napping for a while once we finally got home. Tomorrow should be interesting for her out at the high school though. I'm thinking for the next couple of weeks till she can drop the crutches she is going to be exhausted every day coming home.

I'm not sure how this picture is going to look, but since the only camera I have had handy the last couple of days is my cell phone camera, it is just going to have to do. I hope that everyone had a good Monday, and that tomorrow is an even better day.

No comments: