Friday, October 16, 2009

Feline, Furbal, and Feathers Friday


Angel and Gypsy, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Just a real quick for tonight and a promise to come back either later or first thing tomorrow to add links to Carly and Dylan. Angel and Gypsy are currently hiding from the 7 extra 14 year old that have taken over the house tonight. After the current noise level drops down to just 2 extra 14 year olds I might be able to coax them out of hiding again, but I'm not going to make any bets on that. They know the noise level that has happened to the house tonight.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend, and remember if you want to play along just post your own and leave a link in comments by next Friday.



Update:
Yes I know it has taken me all day to get back but I have been very busy. As promised though here is the link to Dylan over at Carly's. He was busy with yarn, and keeping his Mom amused while she was sick. Super cute pictures so click and check them out.

No comments: