Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday morning confusion


100_9152, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I'm pretty sure the last thing that anyone really wants to see a picture of is the dirty dishes in my sink, but in my state of early Monday morning confusion it is what is going up. I'm trying to figure out just how in the world between 7:00 last night and 6:00 this morning I can have 8 dirty cups in the sink. One plate, one fork, but 8 dirty cups? Now I know that I can subtract one of the cups because I know Army Guy was using it last night. After years of children and animals my drinks are always in a container with a lid because I'm really not that fond of wearing my drinks. (Whole other confession here...yes I'm 38 years old and need a tippy cup!) Back to the topic at hand here this morning though, 7 cups since last night. Now all of the girls have water bottles that they keep with them, and one has yet to even come out to the kitchen area this morning, so the question is how in the world do I have so many cups laying dirty in the sink already? Oh wait I bet it is those sneaky little fairy again! They sneak in and make messes for us Mom's to clean. You know the one's that I'm talking about...instead of just one towel to dry off with they use three. Instead of throwing their snack trash away they leave it for animals to find and tear up, they spill juice on cabinets or on floors and just leave it. As Mom's we blame it on the children, but oh the error of our ways we should all learn from. It isn't those sweet adorable little babies of ours, it is those sneaky fairies trying to get them in trouble! I'm just glad that those sneaky things only left the confusing amount of dirty cups in the sink here this morning. At least they were not scattered through out the house like usual.
For anyone wondering I am feeling much better now and I'm thinking I'm going to be stuck in smarty pants mode for most of this week. I hope that everyone has a great start to the week, and keep on the look out for those sneaky fairies they will make a huge mess if you don't keep an eye out for them.

No comments: