Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting back into the flow of things


100b8963, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Still working on posting pictures from the trip out to the canyons before school got started. This is from Middle Garden Canyon area and the wash area of the road that takes you further up the canyon. A couple of months back when I posted pictures of this same area there was tons of algae growing because there was just really a trickle of water coming through the wash.

As for the title of this post...well it is the first Monday morning with everyone either off to school or work and I need to start getting back into the daily flow of a new routine here. If it weren't for workers out upgrading electrical lines causing dogs to bark their heads off, I would have total silence here this morning. I am going to complain a little bit though, I find it totally unfair that the kids head back to school and by Sunday afternoon I'm the one with the sore throat that hurt so very much. I'll complain just a little more about the fact that as of this morning my throat doesn't hurt but now I have no voice. I'm not sure how that works out every year, they head off to school and I'm the one that catches the first cold of the school year?

I hope that everyone has a great start to the new week today.

No comments: