Friday, August 8, 2008

Feathers for Friday


P8074627, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Unless I was willing to let the cats sit on the bird cages, or torment the dogs, there was no way of getting pictures of them. The dogs have proved to be equally difficult to take pictures of, most of my shots have been nothing but a blur due to the high speed chasing going on this week. So figuring I would end up with nothing, but hoping to capture at least on animal in the house in a good pose, I pointed the camera at Puff. Little bird didn't let me down and got right into posing for pictures. I think I finally figured out why Puff will pose so well, each of the camera's make just enough noise while trying to focus to interest the lovebird.

It is Feline & Furball Friday time again, so if you want to play along just post your own and head over to see Steve and Pickle to leave a link in comments. Have a great weekend everyone!


http://sometimesphotoblog.com/2008/08/08/feline-furball-friday-time-2/

No comments: