Friday, April 18, 2008

You really don't have to hide

Poor Eclipse has found it necessary to either hide or keep her body protected with objects lager than herself for most of this past week. Her other four legged sister have been having on heck of week with each other, and poor Eclipse has taken it pretty hard. The night that Angel picked a fight with not just one of the dogs but both of them left Eclipse scrambling to find a safe route out of the area. Angels thoughts this week seem to be that she is one of the dogs, and can take them both on and win, and the only good thing is that Mom has stepped in and told both dogs to stop.
I'm sure Eclipse was smiling a good kitty smile yesterday though when she got to watch the other three have to get baths. I'm really sure that hearing her sister Angels howls of "I hate this and you Mom!" gave her great pleasure. Why am I so sure? Because after all of the animal baths were done, the only one strutting around the house was Eclipse. I think when she snuggled up with me for some Mom time she was telling me to do it again!!

It is time again for Feline & Furball Friday! Remember if you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and then leave a link in comments. I will once again come back later today to post the link over to Steve and Pickle. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday and that there is a great weekend ahead for all.

No comments: