Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sibling Sunday

No none of the girls got married over the weekend, I went and did photographs for a wedding. My first time working a wedding, and I loved it! Todd got to play Mr. Mom for the day while I was gone, and from everything I've heard they all enjoyed their time. A trip to the library for research that Sweetpea needed. Little bug had to go with too because she just loves being anywhere there are tons of books. Binky Sue had a movie date last night, and then over to her dates house for after movie snacks that his Mom made for them. Binky Sue's boyfriends parents love her, they think she is just the sweetest thing.(Man they should see her in her natural habitat!) That is okay though because I just love their son to pieces. He is so very polite, and just oh so very sweet. After snacks at his house they were back here to sit and talk for a little bit.(Let's all say AWE!)
Today should have been a day filled with me cleaning, but has ended up with me doing a lot of sitting and trying to work on wedding pictures. As if I didn't have enough picture that I needed to work on, I know have a huge amount that I fear I may never get through. I need to finish with the prom pictures and get final prints done not only for myself but for Soccer Boy's Mom. Any family that reads the journal and would like picture too, just let me know and I will print and mail pictures. Which reminds me now that family is back home from their winter, I need to sit down and print pictures of other times to send. Great my list just got even bigger for picture things to do. That's it no more picture taking for me till I get caught up on some stuff with them. Yeah right! Like that is going to happen!

Anyway, back on track for the topic of the post. The siblings in this house are in their final count down to the end of school, and boy are all of the teachers doing a great job with projects that are due. Little bug had last Friday off and has tomorrow off for their snow day that they never used here. The big girls will be in school and getting probably more project lists for the final push to the end of the school year. The stress level isn't all that high yet, but it is starting to show ugly signs of coming soon. I always dread the end of the year finals for Binky Sue, because she stresses so very badly about them. Sweetpea seems to be viewing this second semester in a different way than she ever has, so I'm a little worried about her stress level. Little bug is just enjoying her days off from school and the fact that it is just her and Mom.

I think that is it for this weeks Sibling Sunday. I hope that everyone has enjoyed the weekend, and that this coming week is good for all.

1 comment: