Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sibling Sunday with company

We are in third day of having company here in Arizona. Our Alaska friends have come down here to help thaw themselves out and have been enjoying get out of the house and into the very warm sunny of our area here. For anyone who has been reading my blog long enough will be very happy to see these pictures. Remember the little man that I spent a lot of time posting and asking for prayers for? Well...here he is just a couple of weeks shy of his first birthday. The last pictures that I posted of him was right before they flew out of Phoenix last June to finally take this little one home. I still swear this little guy has me wrapped around his little fingers. He is crawling everywhere, very animated, loves the book shelves, and doesn't care so much for the dogs. The very first night here though he settled right in with my Sweetpea and my taking pictures began. By the time they head out of here Wednesday, I'm thinking that I may actually break all time record highs for total amount of pictures taken in a weeks time.

Binky Sue, Sweetpea, and Little bug have school tomorrow and the stress of projects being due is really starting to show in this house. There are only so many weeks left though, which is a good thing and then on to summer vacation.

I hope that everyone has had a great weekend, and that tomorrow brings a good start to the new week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.