Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sibling Sunday...Looking back at the week

Much like the month of March I'm finding April to be moving by just as quickly. This week was a busy one and just seemed to fly by. The girls had busy weeks at school, Todd had a busy week being back to work, and I found myself busy with lots of little things around here and errands. Good news is it looks as if this week will be a little slower paced.

We have lots to look forward to coming up this month. Binky Sue has prom, which we already found the "Perfect" dress for. All three of the girls are getting excited about the fact that they are in the final quarter for school, which means summer vacation is coming just oh so quickly here. We have friends that are going to be visiting this month from Alaska. Oh yeah and next Saturday Todd, Sweetpea and I will be going to a Nascar race. Little bug is going to spend next Saturday with at a friends house because she doesn't think that she can deal with the noise of the race. Binky Sue is looking forward to just staying home and chilling out.

I may not be real sure just where all of the time is going this year, but it has been good. I've given up trying to catch up with myself here, and am just going to start new. I guess I forgot that there is no catching up with things. I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend spent with those you love. I also hope that the week ahead is good for everyone.

No comments: