Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friends home safely and a picture or two

The Bee family is back home safely in Alaska tonight. There have been several text messages sent to let me know just how their journey was going and where they were. Mama Bee was happy because they got her airline ticket changed so that she could be on the same flight with rest of the family. It was so great to have them all here for a visit, to bad it just seemed to fly by so quickly.
I didn't get a whole lot of anything done today. I have to admit that the sudden quiet of the house was kind of unsettling to me today. I found myself wishing for the noise of kids and other adults. Which is just ironic since a couple of days ago I would have given just about everything I had for some quiet. I just wish the quiet would have come in smaller doses than all at once. I did spend a couple of hours going through pictures and doing some editing to portraits...oh and having a heck of a time with an editing program that just didn't want to work real well for me here.
I hope that everyone is having a great week. Tomorrow is Feline & Furball Friday so I will hopefully be back with pictures of animals.

No comments: