Friday, April 11, 2008

You are under my control!

Sometimes when I watch the animals in this house I really just have to wonder what is going through their minds. This past weekend watching the above scene, has me convinced that Eclipse is using mind control on puppy Mia. To see Mia sit still for anything longer than a minute is pretty amazing, and she sat just like this for about 10 minutes. Maybe Eclipse was sending her messages about "I'm faster than you, I can jump higher and farther than you, and if all else fails I have claws and will hiss at you if you don't leave me alone!" The dogs maybe much bigger, but it is the cats that rule this house with an iron paw!

It is time for Feline & Furball Friday over at Steve's again. If you want to play along all you have to do it post your own and leave a link in comments. I will come back later today to post the link. I hope that everyone has a great weekend with some nice weather.

Update: Link over to Steve and Pickle's Feline & Furball Friday

No comments: