Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shopping Therapy

After a very long day in Phoenix going from doctor to doctor, there was a little shopping therapy needing to be done for Mama B. The really cool thing was that she bought some stuff for us too!! I got one of the bigger cute pink purses, and Binky Sue got one of the smaller ones. They are just oh so very cute...we love them!!!

The Bee family is right now making their way back up to Phoenix to fly out early tomorrow morning. I have a ton of pictures to try and get through and see about posting later, but since it seems like I took at least 100 pictures for each day they were here, I'm not sure just when I will get through them all. Okay...so I didn't really shoot 100 per day, but it sure seems like it. Keep them in prayers and good thoughts for a safe trip back home to Alaska tomorrow. I'm missing them all very much here already tonight.

Tomorrow will be back to just me, the cats, and the dogs in the house. Todd signed in from leave today, and the girls still have school. This weekend for me is turning out to be yet another busy one since I'm getting to go and help shot pictures for a wedding Saturday.

I seem to be unable to stay on any kind of track here tonight so I think it is time to say...I hope that this week is going well for everyone, and I will post more pictures as I work my way through them here.

No comments: