Monday, November 24, 2008

Peaceful slow start


100_9809, originally uploaded by torri_g.

Seeing as I'm not really ready for it to be Monday morning already, I'm getting off to a slow moving start here. Maybe because my favorite holiday is this week, and I'm storing all of the energy I can to get through the cooking that will be going on. No...wait...I think it has a lot more to do with the fact that I went to bed with a headache, woke up with a headache, have sinuses that are not just stuffed up but stuffed up and draining at the same time. How is that really possible? I mean one or the other would be more than enough! It has me wanting the peaceful start to the day to not end here because right now it is quiet. However, being the Thanksgiving nut that I am there is a long list of things for each day this week for me to get through and sitting here typing blog post isn't going to start making that list any shorter.

I hope that today is a good day for everyone, and even if the day isn't a peaceful slow one that we all have some time to think about the things we are thankful for.

No comments: