Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Falling behind again!


PB026343, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I wish I could just get on track with this already. I think I have been in a bit of a photo taking depression since having to give back the loner Olympus camera, and when I finally picked up my Kodak again for the first time in months it just kicked my backside all over the place. It isn't that I don't know how to work the Kodak anymore...I seem to have forgotten some of it's touchy issues it has always had. The delays in shutter button, the lag in processing, the temperamental focusing. I headed out last week with it to see about finding something to take pictures and it ended up sitting on the passenger seat of the car like a stranger to me. I will get past this though because I'm sure the urge to take lots of pictures of everything will kick in again here soon. I mean how in the world am I going to share the funny story about Binky Sue and her classes motto if I don't pick the camera up and take a picture?

I hope that everyone is having a good week so far, and I will try yet again to get going on a daily basis here.

No comments: