Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just where is the maid?


Mess, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I can not believe that I'm actually going to post a picture of this here, but hey I'm willing to admit that I have a problem in my house. It is called my desk! Now don't go thinking that this is a problem created by just one person...oh we are far from that. As Mom I get a lot of help from my three girls with the messing up of this desk here. Every note that comes home from school, progress reports, permission slips, ordering information for the senior, various daily medicines for the youngest two, monthly medications for the dogs, an assortment of several things first aid related because having a Little Bug a.k.a. Crash living in this house means you always need to have an assortment of things readily on hand. My things on here would be the post it notes for making my lists, the spray bottle so that whenever there is an animal that needs to be reminded that being good is really a good thing, my water bottle because if it is left anywhere else in this house I swear the kids steal it from me, and my coffee cup because trying to start my day without the help of coffee just isn't a good thing. Sitting here playing with my Kodak camera this morning though I'm thinking that the maid needs to spend a little time on this desk though. After all it has been a couple months since it was cleaned. The really sad thing though is as soon as it is clean again, the girls seem to view it as a challenge to see how quickly they can get back to looking like it does currently. Maybe that is why the maid tends to just leave this piled mess alone.

I hope that everyone is having a good week, and I'm going to see if I can do something with this mess that is called my desk here today.

No comments: