Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fall colors but can't get real close


100_9762, originally uploaded by torri_g.

I noticed this morning while taking dogs out that across the way in the new housing construction zone that there are trees with fall colors. Because of the ravine and the construction zone fence there is not getting real close to it for pictures, but camera with zoom and a telephoto lens works too. Army mentioned that the trees heading up towards Huachuca Canyon are in fall color also, so maybe I need to head up there again this week and see what things look like. I'll be honest, I don't miss the sever cold and tons of snow, but I sure miss seeing tons of fall colors everywhere. Cactus and broom bushes just don't feel the need to turn such vibrant colors.

I hope that everyone is having a great Thursday, and see you back here tomorrow for Feline and Furball Friday.

No comments: