Friday, September 26, 2008

Puff wants a turn


Puff , originally uploaded by torri_g.

Since this week has been just a little on the busy side with kids, I'm not about to try and chase down cats or dogs for photo's this week. So into my photo files I started looking and with Puff sitting just to the side of my desk chirping loudly enough for 20 lovebirds, I think Puff wants a turn being the featured animal for Feline and Furball Friday.

Don't worry about Puff playing with the cats and dogs this week, Puff has proven time and time again in this house that he just isn't afraid of any of those four legged animals. Puff will stand his ground, and if all else fails he knows to fly for Mom's shoulder and she will protect him. About the only thing that Puff fears, is fellow lovebirds Honey and Mango. Honey struck a blow to one of Puffs claws last weekend that left him bleeding, and would seem that now he just no longer wants to even try to be birdie friends with the mean two some in the other cage. Which is fine though because Puff knows who the best person to hang out with is...Me! Mom gives treats, and all of the other good things that any animal really needs. Puff has taken to hanging out with me while doing small chores in the kitchen, and has learned that he loves taking his bathes not in a simple water dish in his cage, but in the big huge sink! If Mom gets the water temperature just right and the flow of the water out of the tap set just low enough...there is nothing better in his little bird world.
I have found that every animal in this house has the ability to make me smile or laugh, but Puff and his antics are some of the best.

It is time for Feline and Furball Friday over with Steve and Pickle again, so if you want to play along just post you own entry and leave a link in comments. I will come back later to post the link over to their page once they have posted today. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: