Friday, September 19, 2008

The Dogs Win!


P9195172, originally uploaded by torri_g.

For Feline and Furball Friday today I figured I would go with which ever of the zoo here would pose the best for me. Well, the dogs win and not only do they win Mia managed to get a picture with her tongue sticking out at me too. With the bribe of a treat I had both of the dogs sitting on the floor together, but as soon as Trinity heard the auto focus of the camera she jumped for higher ground. She isn't about to let anyone see her sitting by her sister Mia, I mean what would all of the other big dogs think? Sitting for a picture with you younger puppy sister is just so not doggy cool. Notice the look on Trin's face...it is the look of "Gosh you are such a baby".

Alright it is time for Feline and Furball Friday over with Steve and Pickle. If you want to play along all you have to do is post your own and leave a link in comments. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!



Feline and Furball Friday with Steve and Pickle

No comments: